I’d like to thank Kangaroo for sending me pics for this week’s Soppy Sunday. (There’s another one to come.)
I apologise for the spacing. Absolutely no idea how it gets like that. It looks ok in the draft, but when it goes out, it goes all to hell.
3. I’m Puan, the grumpy old Orang. You can read about me here.
10. Yep, it’s me again, being grumpy. I’m allowed at my age.
11. Doune Castle.
13. Would you look at that sky?
15. Scottish wildcat. There are so few of them left in the wilds.
17. Isn’t Scotland bonnie…if a tad grey?
Munguin is grateful to Mr Paton for sending us the pictures and the story about the elderly Orang, Puan.